Known for our hospitality, it is not surprising that we have helped companies large and small acclimate to South Carolina. The South Carolina Department of Commerce has a long and successful track record of helping international companies establish, relocate and expand business operations in the US and North American markets.
Our Europe and Asia presence helps us provide customized services to international buisinesses, including:
- Trade Assistance: Realize the benefits of international trade.
- Site Selection: Identification of suitable communities, sites and buildings
- Training Programs: Access to technical and workforce training programs
Plus additional advisory and support services, including:
- Detailed information on industry sectors and operating costs
- Introduction to the state’s pro-business environment
- Government assistance, language interpretation and customary procedures
- On-the-ground points of contact
Industry Webinar Videos
Contact our international team for any of these advisory and support services.
More than 1,200 operations of international firms (and growing) call South Carolina home. Majority-owned, foreign-affiliated companies employ more than 162,000 South Carolinians - 8.9% of the state's private industry employment.